Your confidence that PolSource will protect your private information is very important to us.
Information We Access, Collect, Use, Transfer or Store
We may collect personal information about you in the course of your business transactions with us, your contacts or requests for information or your use of our website. In such context, “personal information” is information from which a person can be identified.
The personal information that we collect, use, process, store and transfer, includes:
- Information provide to us by you for any purpose
- Identity information including your name, organization, job title and description, areas of expertise
- Contact information, such as email address, postal address, and telephone numbers,
- Identification and background information provided by you or collected by our business transaction processes, including financial information, billing information
- Technical and marketing information and preferences from order processing, website visits, communications and requests for materials
Sources of Information
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, place an order, provide information pursuant to an order, request customer support, attend an event. Such information is collected through:
- Our business acceptance processes and the performance services
- Contracting and purchasing history
- Event registrations, interactions with the Company, directly or on one of our digital platforms or applications
- Event attendance
- Feedback you provide on products or services
- Publicly available sources and contact information
Use of Your Information
This information is used to analyze overall trends, to help us provide and improve our services and websites and to guarantee their security and continued proper functioning. Specifically, we use the information to:
- Provide information requested by you
- Refine our product and content offerings to better suit your needs
- Improve the services we provide you
- Improve our website in order to better serve your needs
- Better manage and administer our relationship with you
- Process your requests for information
- Promote our services and products
- To comply with legal regulatory and risk management obligations
- To facilitate recruiting
: We monitor traffic on the website and use such information to evaluate and improve our products and services and provide you with information regarding their availability.
If you receive marketing information from us and wish to no longer receive it, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe option at the bottom of such document, email us
Protection of Information
PolSource uses physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, modification, corruption or destruction.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of personnel who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for malware, security flaws and vulnerabilities
- We limit access to personnel, agents and third parties who have a need to know, are advised of the confidential nature of the data and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- A variety of security measures are used for order processing and account accessing to maintain security.
Our procedures and processes are based on the requirements:
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act Data Protection Act of 1999
- International Standard on Protection of Personal Data and Privacy
- Fair Information Practices Principles
While we follow generally accepted standards to protect personal information, no method of storage, access or transmission is 100% secure. You are solely responsible for protecting your password, limiting access to your devices, and controlling access to our websites.
The retention periods for personal information are based on the amount, nature and sensitivity of the data, the potential risks of disclosure and the original purposes for which it was collected, as well as the applicable legal, accounting and regulatory requirements and good business practices. Until such time as it is deleted, we will continue to protect such information in accordance with our stated procedures.
Third-party Access to Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when such release is appropriate to comply with applicable law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
We are an international software development and consultancy firm and any information that you provide to us may be shared with and processed by any entity in our worldwide network. We may also share your personal information with certain trusted third parties in accordance with contractual arrangements with them, including:
- Our professional advisers and auditors
- IT service providers
- Third parties engaged in performance of services
- Third parties involved in organizing and hosting events, surveys or promotions
- We may be required to disclose your personal information to comply with legal, regulatory or risk management requirements, in which case, we will use reasonably commercial efforts to notify you before such disclosure takes place.
All such third party providers are bound by agreements that meet the data protection standards of the USA and European Economic Area.
If, in the future we merge, sell all or a portion of our stock, assets or business or otherwise reorganize, we may transfer your personal information to surviving entity or to a third party manager of the PolSource business.
International Transfers of information
In order to provide our services, we may need to collect, transfer or store your personal information at locations outside the jurisdiction in which you provide it or where you are viewing our website. Information collected in the USA may be accessed by or transferred to affiliates outside of the United States; and information collected within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) may be accessed by or transferred to affiliates outside of the EEA.
The level protection of personal information in countries outside the USA or EEA may be less than that offered within the USA or EEA. Where this is the case, we will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure in accordance with applicable data protection law, primarily the EEA General Data Protection Regulation and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act Data Protection Act of 1999 (GLBA).
Where our third party service providers process personal information outside the USA or EEA pursuant to agreements with us, we ensure that such recipient offers an adequate level of protection, for instance, by entering into standard contractual clauses for the transfer and protection of data and monitoring their security practices.
You have certain rights related to your personal information granted by various protection laws. These include the following rights:
- Access to your personal data which enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully retaining and processing it.
- Data correction of personal information which enables you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, although verification of the new data will be required.
- Deletion or Removal of personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to retain or process it or you can successfully demonstrate that we have collected or processed your information unlawfully.
- Objection to Processing or Transfer of personal data where despite a legitimate interest to process or transfer data, there is something about your particular situation which causes you to object to such processing or transfer because it impacts a fundamental right or freedom.
- Withdraw of Consent if we are relying on consent to process your personal data, however, such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before the effective date of consent withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services.
|Ul. Dworska 1 A/LU4
||100 Congress Ave., Ste 1510
||Austin Texas 78701
||51 Holland Street
||London, England, W8 7JB
|Tel: +48 12 633 38 88
||Tel: +1 737-808-4730
||Tel: +1 737-808-4730